Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

Excellent!

Though short, beautifully drawn and animated, and very funny! Keep em coming!

Ask Nobodies 4 Ask Nobodies 4

You guys did it again

Awesome, as predicted from the makers of Tomorrows Nobodies. If that was a real letter, by the way,*ck ck* good luck.

You should totally make it a weekly, I'd watch. Keep em coming

Sheik Be A Woman Sheik Be A Woman

hah

I KNEW IT! The truth is revealed! No, seriously, if someone on deviantart really portrayed sheik as a man, they need to play more.

Ambush! Ambush!

awesome

that was great! anime-esque and vivid. nice work.

Magic Mentos Magic Mentos

Nice work! But.........

It was hilarious and well executed, but i thought you can't post videos instead of flash on newgrounds, is this not so?

Hotdog Acidtrip! Hotdog Acidtrip!

Eh....................meh.....bleh.

It was........hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhffffffff.............ok
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i guess. It could have been better drawn and stuff but i mean, it was decent. pretty funny.

Jeremie's MARIO Jeremie's MARIO

fantasticy.

this was great. I remember drawing something like this in school once. it was fun. ok, back to ur movie. It was nicely drawn, mostly. The sound was very surfer. Sorry I'm being brief, but I feel lazy. Anyway, good job.

Don't Trip Don't Trip

Fantastical!

Wow. That was pretty damn awesome. First of all, may I say that I'm a long time Pillows superfan!!!!!!!!! They did great with FLCL tracks, and I'm glad to see you're a fan as well. Anyway, back to your work. The art was terrific, the overall movements were swift, the camera-angles fantastic. I loved it, in short. Cheat Commando, rock rock on.

asshole (Beck) asshole (Beck)

damn.

Ok, wow. You've ruined Beck for everyone with that movie. That was really gay. Beck's music deserves better than that shit. I'll give you this, and nothing more: You're really lucky that you added music to this, although you ruined the song by trying to make a "funny" image of a brain being impaled by a friggin rod. Thanks so much. Work harder.

meneerken-retteketet responds:

i agree, beck rules!! i love you man <3

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

AWESOME, simply put.

I loved it. (Aside from personally being a huge huge HUGE otaku,[anime obsessor, for you newbies] and proud to be one! ^_^) Anyhoo, the sounds were very upbeat and full of vigor, over-suiting the simplicity (Gone overboard) of the cartoon quite well. The chewy nougat camera-angles and winter-green, o-so-minty effort into the art combined to form some kind of candy-based analogy for the ages-- Oh, I uh, mean... A great short anime. The shading, by the way, was very nice. As an (amurature) anime writer I loved the art styles. And so, in short, keep it up and thank you for listining to me rant and rave about your work.